Monday, June 2, 2008

Momma's here!

Hi, I'm back and ready for my first post-pardum post. Corey has taken over the blog in full force, but I figured I'd drop in and say Hi...although, Corey is much more entertaining than me!

Things are going great at home and the new Mommy and Daddy are getting used to their new roles. Hendrix is just a wonderful little guy and really hasn't given us any hard times other than normal newborn behavior. He's very alert and we love just staring at him. I've been learning the ropes of night time feeding which isn't always a blast but I'm getting very good at taking naps. I'm very jealous of Corey that he can't produce breast milk...God should have rethought that one...there's no reason why a man shouldn't be able to help feed his child!

Hendrix has a doctor's appointment this afternoon and I'm anxious to take my list of questions to his pediatrician and to see how his weight gain is going. At his last appointment he was 6lbs 15oz and 19", yes he shrunk! I guess that's common for newborns cuz they have those cone heads when they come out! Who would have known...add that to the many crazy things we are learning lately!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment